10 great reasons to work for Full Support Healthcare
- Full Support Healthcare – The fastest growing company in our field is now seeking talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team
- Great products – Only the best is good enough for our customers; we take the time to source the best and always look at ways to improve our offering
- Innovation – We are always looking at creative ways to expand and develop the business, supporting existing partners and meeting new ones
- Working differently – We work with our customers on partnership and value, rather than price and sales
- Adding Value – We believe that the expertise, education and support we provide is as important as the products themselves
- Corporate & Social Responsibility – We do not take success for granted; we believe it is vital to give back to the wider community
- Work Life Balance – We expect energy and commitment at work and take the physical and psychological wellbeing of our team very seriously
- Career progression – Great companies build structures around people. At FSH, our employees are at the centre of what we do
- Health & Safety – This is something we take a great pride in and are constantly looking at ways to improve our working environment
- Facilities and location – Modern offices, ample parking in a central location close to the M1 motorway
- Sharing – Seeking individuals who take initiative and spread good business practices, so we can become more productive, efficient and effective.
- Integrity – Doing business the right way by inspiring people with enthusiasm and self-belief – think like a leader, don’t be a spectator!
- Teamwork – Be a true champion for other people’s ideas. Have confidence in your own team and other departments to embrace change quickly and positively, for the greater good of the business.
- Learning – Passionately pursue new ideas and adopt a mind-set of continuous improvement. Actively take ownership of own development and consistently find ways to improve on existing routines and processes.
- Respect – Always be respectful of one another and be aware of your own actions and the impact these have on other people. Demonstrate and encourage positive behaviour, be loyal and listen to others.