A half mask covers the nose, mouth and the chin where and offer respiratory protection. The reusable tight-fitting half mask respirator relies on the wearer’s breathing to pull the air through the filters.
- The are 3 different models of half mask available 3 different sizes giving maximum protection against a wide range of respiratory hazards
- Hybrid Reflex Seal: The unique faceseal flexes on the face for increased comfort and fit; specially blended super-comfortable material without the use of silicone
- Integrated voice panel, for enhanced voice intelligibility
- Goggle pinch – allows better integration with eyewear
- Extremely low breathing resistance eases the respiratory burden on the wearer’s lungs and downward facing exhale valve avoids misting to eyewear
- Positive fit check button- when pressed during exhaling, the mask inflates slightly showing a good fit has been achieved and allows the user to check the integrity of fit periodically throughout their work.
- Scientifically designed to fit a very high percentage of the global population in relation to different face shapes and sizes
- Comfortable cradle-style head harness fits close to the head, minimising interference with headwear
The masks are available with P3 filters for front line staff that protect against dust particles and airborne viruses. We also sell a chemical filter to meet the needs of departments where there is a need to protect against chemical fumes and vapours. Masks may not fit all face shapes therefore it is necessary to carry out a ‘Face Fit Test’ to ensure the chosen mask is correct for the user.
The respirator should be cleaned and checked for worn/damaged parts after each use. The mask body can be cleaned by using a cloth and a weak detergent solution and allowed to air dry. The seal surface should be wiped clean with a cloth and soapy water and dry at room temperature. If the filter cartridge is to be reused do not remove from respirator but clean with a cloth and warm soapy water and dried with a clean cloth. Water MUST NOT enter the filter cartridge.