FFP3 respirator masks are now only a small part of the respiratory protective equipment (RPE) and knowledge needed by front line healthcare workers. Did you know:
- As an employer fit testing is a legal obligation under COSHH?
- Fit Testing is make and model specific?
- People with facial hair should not be fit tested?
- How to protect staff with facial hair?
- RPE Selection needs to be adequate and suitable?
- Why you may require alternative filters?
- Common hazards & recommended protection?
- Record keeping – HSE inspection & what records should include?
RPE Masterclass is designed to inform department leads of their legal obligations for health and safety, as well as the latest advancements in Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE). The RPE Masterclass is aimed at senior decision makers to enable them to make an informed decision on the correct type of RPE that is adequate and suitable for the environment their staff work in. Covering all types of RPE it can be tailored and adapted to cover any specific RPE requirements you many have.
The HSE & BSIF are currently updating the regulations and guidance around RPE & Fit Testing. The RPE Masterclass is an excellent way of keeping up to date with changes and updates to OC282/28 and ensure that you always have the latest HSE bulletins.
The course is delivered by Trainers who are Fit2Fit accredited who has experience in fit testing both single use and reusable respirator masks, both via the qualitative and quantitative fit test methods. This Masterclass has been independently assessed and is certified by the Continuing Professional Development accreditation service and carries CPD points for all delegates attending the course.