Easimask® FFP3 Respirators
Designed in collaboration with theatre staff, surgeons and infection prevention teams across the UK; our single-use Easimask® FFP3 respirator range comes in a variety of different styles to ensure a good fit and reduce the risk of respiratory hazards in the healthcare environment.
Through creating a range of Easimask® models and supporting every sale with bespoke training from our professional fit2fit accredited trainers; the Easimask® has become one of the most trusted brands in healthcare – with 95% of NHS Trusts in England using Easimask®.
- 3 styles to ensure a suitable fit for all face shapes: Duckbill, Cone and Custom-fit
- FFP3 grade – providing maximum particle protection filtering over 99% of airborne particles
- Available in valved and unvalved.
- Unique tri-layer design to reduce wearer exposure
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Staple free design for enhanced comfort
*It is a legal requirement that an employee obliged to wear tight-fitting RPE – including the Easimask® range – must be Fit Tested before first initial use.
*Anyone who wears a tight-fitting respirator should have clean shaven no less than 8 hours before the start of their shift.
*All respirators should be checked for wear/damage before donning and Fit Checked once equipped.
|Classification||Shape||Valved / Unvalved||Filtration||Qty per box||Qty per case||Inner Box Dimessions||Case Dimenssions||FSH Code||NPC|