Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Department: Distribution and Logistics
Responsible to: Warehouse Supervisor
Hours: Full Time. Shifts = 7.30am – 4.00pm and 9.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. If required Monday and Friday 7:30 am – 6pm
Base: Head Office
Company: Full Support Healthcare Limited, Harrowden Court, 66 – 80 Huxley Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 6AB
• To work within a small team of people in the warehouse
• To ensure all customer orders are picked, packed and despatched to set deadlines
• Working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and other members of the team to ensure all general warehouse duties are carried out and work procedures are implemented to provide high stock accuracy and service levels
• To promote the company’s purpose ,vision and ownership of its values and
• To carry out all general warehouse activities including product storage, receiving goods in and despatching i.e. loading and unloading containers.
• Ensuring goods are picked, packed and labelled accurately.
• Key holder duties as required for opening and locking to secure Head Office site
• Fire Marshall duties as required
• Moving and organising stock.
• Palletising products.
• General Forklift work.
• Ensure you develop effective relationships and communication with other departments to maintain accuracy and high service levels.
• Contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting and
Stretching performance targets.
General: • Have proven experience of working in a warehouse environment
• Be in possession of a full clean driving licence and be capable of driving a long wheel based vehicle if required
• Must have a current Forklift Truck licence, preferable Counterbalance and Flexi
• Be of smart appearance and ensure you maintain the Company’s professional image at all times
• Possess the ability to work accurately under pressure whilst remaining focused and professional.
• Must have a good understanding of English in both verbal and written communication
• Must be reliable and be able to work in a team as well as using own initiative
• Be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company’s performance development process.
• Any other duties as required by Management.
Expected Abilities/Skills Required of the Jobholder: • A Good working knowledge of computer equipment and programme
• Compliance with Health and Safety essential
• Reliable, discreet and proficient
• Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
• Sets high standards of performance for self.
• Strong attention to detail, highly organised and focused on work quality
• Must hold current Counter balance Fork Lift Licence. Experience essential.
• Flexi truck licence advantageous
• Health and Safety qualification
• Hold a Clean driving licence
• Educated to good standard, including a good understanding of Maths and English
Other: The above information indicated on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications or competencies required of employees assigned to this job.
As a business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do this, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, ethnic or national origin; religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability, or any conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable provided candidates have the capability to fulfil the requirements of the position.
To apply for this position, please send your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org